- Exceeding what is necessary or natural; superfluous.
- Needlessly wordy or repetitive in expression: a student paper filled with redundant phrases.
- Of or relating to linguistic redundancy.
- Chiefly British. Dismissed or laid off from work, as for being no longer needed.
- Electronics. Of or involving redundancy in electronic equipment.
- Of or involving redundancy in the transmission of messages.
It's all over. Thankfully. It's been like watered-down beer for ages. We've finally managed to force down the last dregs, and now it's time to go home.