- Low Tack Masking Tape - Tested
- Rude Coffee
- Fun at Hinges and Brackets, Maidstone
- Coofer Cat Now Secure
- Coofer Cat Now On Tor .onion
- Sucky EU Regulations Ban Powerful Vacuum Cleaners
- 3D Print an Elephant in 1:1 Scale!?
- No Parking! (Unless...)
- Open Source Fame
- Cat by day, Internet sensation by night ;-)
Coofer Cat Now On Tor .onion
I just created a Tor .onion service for Coofer Cat. I was only doing it for the fun of it, but my word it's easy. There's lots of proper documentation on t'internet, but here's how to do it:
1) Install/run Tor somewhere near to your web server
2) Edit /etc/tor/torrc and enable the hidden service
3) Restart Tor
4) Look in /var/lib/tor/hidden-service/hostname for the name of your hidden service.