- Low Tack Masking Tape - Tested
- Rude Coffee
- Fun at Hinges and Brackets, Maidstone
- Coofer Cat Now Secure
- Coofer Cat Now On Tor .onion
- Sucky EU Regulations Ban Powerful Vacuum Cleaners
- 3D Print an Elephant in 1:1 Scale!?
- No Parking! (Unless...)
- Open Source Fame
- Cat by day, Internet sensation by night ;-)
3D Print an Elephant in 1:1 Scale!?
A chap called Joris has modified a bunch of 3D printers to be able to print really big objects. He's now printing an elephant in actual size! There's a live camera feed of the printers working (camera 2 is probably best to see it working).
It's all happening at Schiphol airport - I wonder if you can go and see it "in the flesh"...?