- Coofer Cat Now On Tor .onion
- Sucky EU Regulations Ban Powerful Vacuum Cleaners
- 3D Print an Elephant in 1:1 Scale!?
- No Parking! (Unless...)
- Open Source Fame
- Cat by day, Internet sensation by night ;-)
- BBC Micro Emulator - in your browser
- Plusnet Blocking Incoming Ports on Home Networks
- Leave npower and go somewhere else
- Volunteers to Staff Tube During Strikes
Archive - Mar 2011
Six Libyan villagers shot by US team rescuing pilot and Shooting first – and hitting the people they came to protect (both at Channel4.com). Good grief.
Last night, I didn't touch out of the tube on the Waterloo and City line (easily done at Waterloo, I might add) - TFL charged me £6.40. I realised later on, so went to a ticket window and got it sorted (very easily - no questions asked).
Checking the TFL website, they can charge up to £7.40 for not touching out (when did that happen? Didn't it used to be £4?). Seems a bit steep to me - it wasn't so long ago the penalty fare was £10. One to watch out for, and leaves we wondering why TFL need us to touch out, quite so much...?